SOLUTIONS FOR THE C-SUITE
The #MeToo Movement
- What smart companies are doing. How to be proactive and leverage the movement in your organization.
- Why it’s taking so much time to drive change. How to develop strategies for your organization that will create and support your female leaders.
The Business Case for D&I
- Studies prove it, but how do you build and demonstrate it in your organization? How to develop the right strategy for your organization.
SOLUTIONS FOR HUMAN RESOURCES TEAMS
It’s Not Just the Tech Industry’s Dilemma
- Increasing diversity in today’s environment. What it takes to recruit and retain top diverse talent.
Keeping Millennials Engaged
- The Power of Employee Resource Groups. How they can give your employees a voice, make your organization more inclusive, and add value to your organization or business.
Establishing Realistic D&I Goals
- Too little or too much data? How to select, track and evaluate key D&I Metrics to improve your workforce diversity.
- Don’t forget about the LGBTQ, and People with Disabilities (“PWD”) communities. How to develop voluntary and confidential self-disclosure processes to track LGBTQ and PWD employee data.
SOLUTIONS TO GROW ASPIRING LEADERS
Career Coaching & Speaking Series
- Your Brand: How to build your brand and be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Networking: Why you need it and how to grow naturally into it.
- Career Transitions: How to build a portfolio of expertise, take risks, and be resilient throughout your career.
- Why You Need a Sponsor: Much has been said about mentoring, but having someone who will put their reputation behind you and help accelerate your career is key. What it takes to get a sponsor.
- Setting Boundaries: How to work effectively in open workplaces and remote arrangements.
- Superman? Superwoman? Or Balance? Debunking the myth about “how to have it all” and tips on how to make choices to find your personal balance.